Tuesday, 23 August 2011

A bit of a Slower Day

Today I am making myself have a slower day.  This will be tricky as I tend to get an attack of the guilt's if I'm not achieving much during the day - but it is also a learning part in our quest for a simpler life. I have to work on being able to let myself have these slower days.
A few nights back Master 5, who nearly everyday sneaks into bed with us in the early morning, came in as usual but must have managed to wriggle himself into a position which  meant I fell off the pillow or was at a very odd angle.  Resulting in a sore neck/upperback.  I'm a terrible sleeper at the best of times and suffer from these from time to time, and normally if I just keep moving it slowly gets better, but this time its getting worse - particular if I sneeze or the likes - not fun!  
So today I'm just going to slow down and take it easier.  I'll probably write a few posts I've been meaning to get out, so if I do I apologise to my dedicated readers if its a bit of a bombardment :) You can always come back to read them :)  I have some organic coffee sacks from DH's work which I am going to practice my sewing skills on and get creative making some things out of them :) I also have my book that I'm devouring called Living the Good Life, which I might sit and read a bit later.
I've just looked out the window at a drizzling rain starting so it's the perfect day to take it slow.  Hope you all have a good day, be kind to yourselves, we all need to from time to time.

My latest craft project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...