Sunday, 4 September 2011

Quick Hello

Hey Everyone, I just thought I would quickly post a note for all my awesome followers and readers to say I'm sorry I haven't put up a post in a while. I've been laid up all week on the couch with a hefty cold which turned into a Sinus Infection.  I'm nearing the end of it now, thank goodness! It's not been fun, and I've been stuck on the couch since Monday and not really able to concentrate for a very foggy head.  I must say I have found this hard, as I like to be pottering at something or other most of the time.  But it gave me a chance to let my body relax which was most needed.  So I'm just getting back on my feet and have a few posts waiting to be written over the next few days.
Hope to back in the swing of it by next week :)  Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend, and tomorrow in NZ it's Father's Day so we have a few surprise treats in store for DH :)    Take care xx Ruth xx

Spring Has Arrived!!

4 comments:

  1. Ruth - good to hear that you are starting to feel better. Don't we appreciate how good it is to feel well once that corner is turned! Makes you appreciate good health that's for sure. Looking foward to seeing what you next posts will be. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate sinus infections they make you feel totally yuk...glad your on mend! Spring is killin my sinuses have sneezed for the last 4 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you're on the mend. Sinus infection is the worst. Hope the sun is shinning over there, that will help make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Well Wishes my friends. This infection has been particularly hard and had knocked me for 6 so it's taking a while to get back on my feet. I still am suffering from headaches and all my energy has been zapped but I'm slowly doing a little more each day. It sure does make you appreciate good health!
    Hope the hayfever settles soon Jen R.
    The sun is shining Chris and it is just wonderful isn't it :) I love sitting at my dining table in the morning when the sun streams in the windows and warms me up.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...