Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Fresh Pickings from the Garden

There is excitement brewing in our house, our first efforts at having a vege garden is really coming along now and most nights we can pick a little something to add to our dinner from the garden :) I can't wait until our seeds have grown and matured enough to plant out into the garden and give us fresh fantastically yummy veges!

Our first carrot from the garden bed
Our first baby carrots from the carrot buckets - so yummy in a fresh green salad!  

Our biggest Cauli, also our last Cauli to, it was so fresh and tasty!         












2 comments:

  1. Oh garden fresh veges cant beat em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely not! I just wish I had started growing veges a long time ago even if it were just in pots, but never mind we live and we learn. I have just finished potting up all my spring/summer seedlings and I cannot wait! Thanks for popping by Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...