Thursday, 6 October 2011

It's A Beautiful Day

Wow what a stunning spring day we are having here today.  I have been potting up all my seedlings on the deck, Master 4 has been making mud pies and we are enjoying the sunshine and being able to just cruise.  Have to stop soon though to take Master 4 into kindy and then Master 5 to Piano which is a shame, but still I will enjoy it while I can.  The sun is shining, the children at the school are playing and laughing, the birds are chirping, the cat is doing funny things in the sunshine and we are loving our little slice of paradise.
I will try and get some photos up tonight to show what's been happening in my garden, but for now I will leave you with the gorgeous sky we have today :)  Bring on Summer!


2 comments:

  1. It does look like a beautiful day. HAPPY PLANTING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, sunshine, makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...