Monday, 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all :) I hope you have all enjoyed wonderful festivities with your families and special people in your lives.  We are so full of yummy food with more to go, but all four of us have really had a lovely time the past few days.
I would like to quickly apologise for not posting recently.  I got exceptionally busy when school and kindy wrapped up and then it was into ticking Christmas jobs off the list and before I knew it Christmas had arrived and I hadn't had a chance to get onto my blog.  So I will return to it in the New Year.  We are off camping at some point and then it'll be back to settled life and enjoying the summer holidays with the boys, and hopefully some time for my blog then.
All four of us got new fishing rods for Christmas so we are waiting patiently for the right day and tide times to go and try them out :) I got into the garden this afternoon after our Boxing Day 'Dinner' with our close friends and weeded all of the flower beds which now look like somebody loves them :)  Onto the neglected vege patch tomorrow!

Take care and enjoy the festive season, see you in the New Year :)

Master 5's Christmas Decoration made at school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...