Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope this finds everyone safe and well. I just wanted to wish everyone all the best for a fantastic year in 2012!


I hope you all enjoy your own way of seeing the New Year in, normally MrW and I don't stay up, but this year we spent the evening watching a movie and I spent the time finishing off the blanket I'm knitting with several cups of tea, bliss :) LOL
Stay safe and have fun to all my fellow friends and fellow bloggers.


Regards, Ruth aka MrsW xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mrs W, I too stayed awake till midnight watching movies...usually dont make it :) All the best for this year, looking forward to following along xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from 5hours behind you lol
    Thank you for your friendship, your encouraging comments and your delightful blog.
    Wishing for you, DH and The Lads a most wonderful year of hapyy and pleasant days, new experiences and very good health.
    Love from Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...