Sunday, 11 March 2012

Gala Day - Lego Competition

I had to share this today, it's one of those proud Mama moments :) our school had their annual fundraising gala day today.  The students had competitions they could enter and our little guy decided to enter the lego building competition.

So last night and this morning this awesome lego creation was made :)


He won 2nd place for the Year 1&2's category :) little did we know that 2nd place had a prize of $10 so he is absolutely over the moon and planning his shopping trip into town :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs W, I have given you a Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lego creation! Congratulations on 2nd place!
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. I can't wait to read your comments and to share ideas, I am a busy mummy with 2 boys to run around after so I will try and get to comments as quickly as I can...if there is a delay in seeing them published this is why, not because I don't care, I'm just taking some time to smell the roses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...